The Fringe Lottery
On Saturday, Feb. 28th, we held out Lottery Party at Rex Tavern in Jefferson Park for the 2015 Chicago Fringe Festival. Thank you to everyone who attended in person and virtually! The following groups represent the complete list of artists (including First Come, First Serve and the Lottery Results) accepted into the 2015 Chicago Fringe Festival!
- Aaron Harris Woodstein: "Turn That Thing Around: A Manic Narrator's Longest"
- Casey Reed: "Fight or Flight"
- Ceaseless Fun: "Initiation"
- Cindy Henkin Solo: "Betwixt Between"
- The Danger Circus Company: "The Circus Reimagined"
- Dennis Frymire: "Asperger-ish"
- Dirty Devlin: "The Dirty Devlin Family Album Variety Hour"
- Duplicity Ensemble: "Two Men and Shakespeare's Women"
- Glorious Bomb Squad: "An Evening of Impossible Theatre"
- HartLife: "Our Fair City"
- John Thibodeaux: "Black Enough?"
- Kayla Lane Freeman and Sara Faye Richmond: "Ankle Boots II: Absurd(er) Miniature(er)"
- Kelly Haramis: "Double Happiness: A Tale of Love, Loss, and One Forever"
- The League of Miscreants: "Yes, Again. Stop Whining, You People. Of Course"
- Megan Deiger: "The Ballad of the Weavers"
- Mike Maxwell: "Hello: My Name is America Inc."
- Mariann Aalda/SitMyAssDownComedy: "Occupy Your Vagina!"
- Marianna Staroselsky: "Identity Quickies"
- Random Acts: "Ladies Night of the Living Dead"
- Rally Theatre Company: "On the Edge of Puberty"
- Unlikely Company: "Unlikely Company"
- The Viable Theater Company: "Bully"
- The Wulfden: "A Measure of Normalcy by Lucas Baisch"
- Kris Noteboom (Texas): "...and then I woke up."
- Laura Pazuchowski (Michigan): "30 Seconds to Make a Sandwich"
- Jaded Optimist Productions (Minnesota): "A Fool's Errand"
- Teri Mateer (New York): "A Kind Shot"
- The Adventures of Les Kurkendaal (California): "A one way ticket to crazy town"
- Grayson Morris (North Carolina): "Am I a Grownup Yet?"
- Ashley Naftule (Arizona): "As Above, So Below"
- Will Durst (California): "BoomeRaging: From LSD to OMG."
- Minion Productions (Washington): "Breaking Bange"
- Lian Cheramie and Sarah Mikayla Brown (Lousiana): "Cajun Face"
- Two Hands Production (New York): "CODA (Children of Deaf Adults)"
- Grace House Productions (California): "Gruesome Playground Injuries"
- Hole Punch Productions (Ontario, Canada): "Hey '90s Kids, You're Old"
- Journey Productions (Minnesota): "Journey to Sankofa"
- pachyderm productions (California): "Man's Dominion"
- Royal Kung Foolery (Middlesex, UK): "Marriage (Subject to Change)"
- One T Productions (Minnesota): "Men Will Be Boys"
- Judah Leblang (Massachusetts): "One Man's Journey through the Middle Ages"
- Steve Duchrow (Illinois): "Peddler of Dreams: Two Feet, One Idea, 2000 Miles"
- Kit (New York): "Queer Heartache"
- Healing Through Sound Music Inc (Ohio): "The Fannie Lou Hamer Story"
- Sarah M. Chichester (New York): "The Favor"
- Captain Ambivalent (Indiana): "The Not So Secret Origin of Captain Ambivalent"
- Dor Zweigenbom (Israel): "Why I Killed My Mother"
- FoolSize Theatre (West Midlands UK): "Punch and Judy"
- Ashley Roberson (Illinois): "Small Tales of Epic Proportions"
- Barrel of Monkeys (Illinois): "That's Weird, Grandma"
Curious about who is on the wait list? Check it out here...
Fringe Annual Report
Curious about CFF? Check out our 2014 Annual Report...